Hello, I'm freya jin Villanueva and I'm a student in junior high. I currently attend ilocos sur national high school and I'm excited to be at this stage of my education. Junior high is a time of self-discovery and learning, and I'm looking forward to making the most of it
Favorite Subjects I have a few subjects that
I really enjoy at school. Among them, I have a particular fondness for technology
or ICT which I find fascinating because my family is a good at technology and I
want to be just like them and I like to learn more on ICT. It's in these
classes that I feel most engaged and inspired to learn.
Extracurricular Activities Outside of my academic life, I'm actively involved in a variety of extracurricular activities. I'm a member of the lady scout where I get to pursue my passion for make friend and camping and do additional activity, I love play guitar, reading and play sports like as volleyball, badminton in my free time, which keeps me active and creative
Goals
and Aspirations Looking ahead, I have some goals for my junior high school
years. I aim to maintain good grades and explore new interests. As I continue
my education, I hope to become more involved in community service and make a
positive impact on those around me. My long-term goal is to be an civil
engineer and I'm eager to learn and grow to achieve those aspirations.
Open to New Friends and Experiences I'm
always open to making new friends and experiencing new things. Junior high is a
time for personal growth and building connections, so I look forward to the
opportunities it will bring. If you have any questions or want to share your
experiences as well, feel free to reach out. Let's make these years memorable
and learn from one another along the way!
https://www.blogger.com

Thank you for sharing this info, Keep striving!!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you will still carry those personalities in the future. Continue to stive, you can surely do it!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're enjoying your high school journey, creating lasting friendship and memories!
ReplyDeleteI think you're fun to be with. I hope we will meet someday and be friends:))
ReplyDeleteIt's my pleasure to meet you, keep up the good work:))
ReplyDelete